Tuesday, May 29, 2012

New year, new games, new me?!


So I trashed everything I had posted about before. I've been quite busy lately and have been shifting gears as to what I enjoy playing and doing. My newest addictions include: League of Legends and Diablo 3. I'm still a huge console fan, I've just been shifting away from those games a little more lately. As many gamers do, I go through phases of which I enjoy playing more. For a while, expect to see posts on my ideas and views on certain games, as well as what you have seen in the past.

For anyone who is interested, you can follow my computer gaming experience by going to
www.twitch.tv/kyleatc

I am constantly starting to stream my matches from League of Legends, and my playthrough with Diablo 3. Sundays will consist more of me talking about what I'm doing in these games, giving newer players, or anyone interested in these games a good view on some live action. You can also expect to see me playing through many other console games that I will have streaming as well.

I look forward to hearing any feedback from you guys on things you are interested in seeing or questions you have about any of the games I'm playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment